Attendees at our Valve Basics 3-day seminar receive this manual, which features copies of all slides presented!
While there's no real substitute for attending the actual Valve Basics Seminar & Exhibits -- with our subject matter experts expanding on the slides plus our popular Valve Petting Zoo, exhibits and networking opportunities -- this still makes a great reference tool for your office or plant.
The manual is more than 300 pages and contains 500+ slides, covering both 101- and 201-level topics, including:
- An Introduction to the industry, including pressure ratings and classes, valve components and more
- Multi-turn, check, quarter-turn and pressure-relief valves
- Actuators--pneumatic, hydraulic and electric
- Control valves and systems
- Valve Packings and Fugitive Emissions
- Critical Service Valves and Applications
- Valve Data, Feedback and Monitoring
- Valve Repair
For more information on the content or any aspect of the Valve Basics program, please contact Abby Brown, VMA education coordinator..