Order VALVE BASICS IN A BOX and you'll have everything you need to conduct a full-day training program at your plant, facility or headquarters. Modeled after the presentations given at VMA's successful Valve Basics seminars, this "Valve & Actuator 101" course is designed for anyone who works with or around valves and actuators: end-users, specifiers, buyers, maintenance personnel, sales & marketing staff, distributors, recent graduates, manufacturers, suppliers. This program is specially designed for newcomers to the many industries that use valves and actuators, those who need a refresher course on "the basics" and individuals who know one segment of the industry or product category, but wish to expand their knowledge.
Here's what you receive:
- A tabbed binder with color copies of all materials in the program, as well as a CD containing these documents.
- PowerPoint presentations for 8 lessons - Introduction/History; Quarter-turn Valves; Multi-turn Valves; Check Valves; Pressure-relief Valves; Actuators; Control Valves; and Performance & Components.
- Accompanying notes for each lesson, prepared by the industry professionals who developed the course.
- A glossary of terms used in the course.
- More than 85 review questions to help students learn the material.
- A complete transcription from the six hours of presentations made at the Oct. 28, 2010 Valve Basics Seminar in Baton Rouge, LA.
- AND, an Instructor's Guide designed to assist your company trainer in presenting the course.
After your training session has been completed, you simply send a list of all students who have participated, and we'll send you Certificates of Completion, awarding each individual a total of 0.6 continuing education unit (equivalent to 6 professional development hours). License fees for each student being awarded CEUs/PDHs must be paid before certificates/credits are sent.
To purchase licenses, please choose this item in The VMA Store: Student License Fees for Basics in a Box. If you are ordering this product for one person, please purchase "1" student license fee.
Contact Judy Tibbs if you have any questions.